The best way to learn about how to earn PDUs from PMTrainingOnline.com is simply by trying a course, and earning a PDU - for free.
Are you a Project Management Professional (PMP)?
You can quickly try out our system...and earn a PDU.
Take this training whenever you want...wherever you want - 24x7.
Get the following course, earn 1.0 PDU...
...and gain insights and skills that you can apply right away.
"Getting Results Without Authority: Persuasive Communication"
Here's the listing of the hundreds of online courses we offer for PDUs. All are marked clearly if they will earn PDUs, and if Category A or B.
Here's what you get with PDU training from Project Management Training Online:
- Earn PMP PDUs 24x7...and start right away...and get it done as fast as you want!
- Choose from hundreds of project management courses...AND solve one of your pressing issues today.
- Earn 1 PMP PDU...or 60 PDUs...or any number in between... to maintain your PMP certification.
- Rest assured that your PDU success is guaranteed! See our PDU Success Guarantee.
You will see a phrase like "3 hours/PDUs (Category A)"...
...or "3 hours/PDUs (Category B)"...
...in the title of most courses.
Although the majority of our project management training courses fall under Category A, all of the courses map well to one or more PMBOK Knowledge Areas or PM Processes - and that's what you need for acceptance under Category B.
Here is what that means for your ability to earn PMI PDU credit.
HOW TO PRINT THE CERTIFICATE AND CLAIM YOUR CATEGORY A PDUs
|Category A PDUs
||Category B PDUs
- Reviewed by PMI (Registered Education Provider - REP program)
- Earn the number of PMI PDUs (= hours) specified
- Just complete course and score 75% on tests (you can retake...)
- Print a PDU certificate for your files in case of audit
- Submit to PMI, find course listed under REP# 1008, Skillsoft
- Earn PMP PDUs, just as valuable as Category A
- Developed by REP...but not reviewed by PMI under REP program
- Just complete the course with test scores of 75% (you can retake...)
- Print transcript and description for your files in case of audit
- Submit to PMI, map to PMBOK Knowledge Areas or Processes
To claim your PDUs, simply go to the PMI web site and submit your PDUs
under Category A (use REP #1008, Skillsoft), and follow these steps to print your certificate directly from the Learning Portal
- On the left, click on the Credentials link.
- Beside the Credential Title "PDU", click on Show Progress.
- Click on the Completed tab.
- Click on The View Certificate icon to the right.
- Complete the course evaluation.
- Click on View Certificate again, and print it for your records in case of PMI audit.
NOTE: For some of the Category A courses, the course number we provide differs from that on the PMI web site (there were a limited number of characters available, so these course numbers have been truncated). For the translations, click here to download PMI REP #1008 Course # translation spreadsheet.