Become a guru
. Or train a guru for your team
. Having tool expertise is valuable! Below is our growing list of tool expertise training. Remember, our online training is available virtually on demand, 24x7
Don't discount the value of developing deeper expertise in one or more of these tools! Teams need this! And it is an effective - and quick - way to make yourself invaluable very quickly
- and to put yourself at the center of something that is important to everyone. Here's a quick synopsis of what this training can do for you:
- PowerPoint training can totally transform your ability to create great presentations.
- Access and Excel training can give you the ability to transform raw data into highly useful, visually appealing, and strategic information.
- Visio training can enable you to develop visual maps of processes, organizations, and more to help you and others better understand complex situations.
- Microsoft Word training can help you master many lesser known techniques for publishing highly professional documents.
- Sharepoint training can help you become an expert power user at bring together documents, files, and collaborative tools that will help your team, stakeholders, and organization to work more effectively together.
- Microsoft Project training can give you the confidence and know-how to take advantage of this powerful and ubiquitous PM tool.
Expertise in these tools can help you to get to the center of information flow within your organization or group.
Remember that learning one of more of these tools can put you in a position to learn more
- about the business of your organizations, the intricacies of your projects, communication with stakeholders, the meaning of the data, and much more... Learning these tools is a means to an end, and may serve you well in helping to achieve one or more of your goals. Assess your strengths and weaknesses, and take the time to evaluate whether developing some expertise in any of these tools will help to get you where you want to go.